Monthly lesson fees are as follows:
- 1/2 hour lessons: $90
- 3/4 hour lessons: $135
- 1 hour lessons: $180
Private lessons are weekly from September through June annually for a total of 40 lessons over the year. See the published semester calendar for a detailed schedule including holidays.
Little Strings: Group lessons for beginner violin age 4-6
- 1 hour group lessons: $90/month
This program runs 10 weeks, starting in either September and January (dates as per the published semester schedule). For ages 3-5.
- 40 minutes: $160 per semester.
Materials (books, sheet music, etc.) are at the student’s cost but will not normally exceed $30-$50 per semester.
Violin rentals are $20 per month. A $100 damage deposit is required. In case of total loss of the instrument while in the student’s care, replacement value will be as specified in the individual rental contract.
Payments and late fees:
- Lesson fees and rentals are charged the first day of each calendar month. For students not taking summer lessons, violin rental payment for July-August is due June 30th.
- Invoices which have not been paid within 30 days of the invoice will be subjected to a late payment fee of 1.5% per month.
- Payment is accepted via cash or e-transfer, no personal cheques please.